God told Ezekiel to pack his belongings and symbolically act out the exile that awaited the Jews (Eze 12:1-28). Sometimes words alone are not enough to convey a message. People need to see some action and know what specific actions they can take to make the vision a reality.
What process do you use to get a vision for people? Consider the following process to get a vision and create some action steps that people can see.
- Look within. How is God speaking to you?
- Look behind. What have you learned in the past?
- Look around. What is happening to others?
- Look ahead. What is the big picture?
- Look above. What does God expect of you?
- Look beside. What resources are available to you?
How can you make the vision real to people?
Comments will go to the blog administrator.