Consider the leader attributes of Samuel and Jonathan in the following lists. Make a list of some of your leader attributes. How do they compare?
Samuel’s Leader Attributes:
- Was honest and fair (1Sam 12:3-4)
- Taught others (1Sam 12:7-23)
- Confronted others (1Sam 12:5-12)
- Never gave up (1Sam 12:20-24)
Jonathan’s Leader Attributes:
- Led the way (1Sam 14:6-13)
- Trusted God (1Sam 14:6)
- Got buy-in (1Sam 14:7)
- Made a plan (1Sam 14:8-10)
My Leader Attributes:
The point is not to be exactly like Samuel or Jonathan. The point is to have attributes that please God.