If you are a small group leader who wants to reach the unconnected and develop Christ-followers, you must consider how to reproduce your group. In Exponential, Dave and Jon Ferguson have identified the key factors that affect groups reproducing:
- How much time the leader spends praying for group members.
- The leader setting a goal for the group reproducing.
- The leader receiving effective training.
- The group’s focus on bringing new members to the group.
- The group having fun together outside the meetings.
How are you and your group doing on these factors?
For a summary of the book, see: Exponential Book Summary
Comments will go to the blog administrator.