When it’s time to transition a responsibility to another leader, consider how David transitioned the kingdom to Solomon.
- Gathered materials and resources for the new king (1Chr 22:5).
- Gave his best advice. Shared his lessons learned (1Chr 22:12-13).
- Gave a firm command to the new leader (1Chr 22:16).
Use David’s example when you prepare a new leader.
- Do everything you can to help him or her start on the right foot.
- Share your lessons learned.
- Give a positive challenge to the new leader.
February 20th, 2017 at 3:04 pm
this is great advice!! I love how concise yet powerful it is!
LikeLiked by 1 person