In John 17:9-23, Jesus prays for those He leads. For each item, in what way would a similar prayer request for those under your care be appropriate?
- Acknowledge they belong to God. (for those whom You have given Me, for they are Yours)
- Ask God to keep them. (keep through Your name those whom You have given Me)
- Ask that they have oneness with God. (that they may be one as We are)
- Ask that His joy is fulfilled in them. (that they may have My joy fulfilled in themselves)
- Ask Him to protect them from Satan. (that You should keep them from the evil one)
- Ask Him to set them apart by His Truth. (sanctify them by Your truth)