True leaders are unselfish.
- They place the comfort of others above their own.
- They share hardships.
- They look out for the welfare of those entrusted to their care.
Are you an unselfish leader?
- Do you attend to your own needs at the expense of others or place yourself second?
- Do you let others fend for themselves or do you look around and see where you can share someone’s burden?
- Are you clueless when it comes to the welfare of those God has placed under your care or are you observant and thoughtful?