Pro 27:12 A prudent man foreseeth the evil, and hideth himself; But the simple pass on, and are punished.
- Look for ways to prevent it from happening.
- To do that, dig below the symptoms to uncover possible causes.
- Once you identify the causes, do what you can to eliminate those causes. Consider this a form of preventive maintenance.
- It takes effort; however, it will save you time and frustration in the long run, if you can avert those big problems on the horizon.
- If prevention is not possible, explore ways to minimize the pain the problems will cause.