Psalm 34:11-14 suggests a few for you to consider.
Category Archives: Lay a Path
It’s not easy to take responsibility, especially when things aren’t going well. Jehoshaphat gives us an example, 2Chr 20:1-26.
- When he was afraid, he turned to God for help and asked others to seek the Lord with him.
- He acknowledged God for who He was and what He had done for them.
- Next, Jehoshaphat made his plea to God.
- He listened to what God said and followed His instructions.
- Finally, Jehoshaphat instructed the people to praise God.
Elisha and his servant were surrounded by an enemy army, 2Kgs 6:8-17. This caused great distress for the servant. Elisha told him not to fear and that God’s army was greater than the enemy army. Then Elisha prayed, asking God to open the servant’s eyes to see things from His perspective.