- contentment or conflict and frustration? (1Tim 6:6)
- peace or turmoil? (Rom 8:6)
- forgiveness or bitterness? (Eph 4:32)
- Three Good Things: At the end of each day, make a list of 3 specific good things that happened.
- I Appreciate You: Each day, tell one person something you appreciate about them.
- AOK: Do a small Act of Kindness each day. It could be as simple as smiling as you hold a door open for someone or buying someone a cup of coffee.
- Mind Your Mind: When you think a negative thought, stop. Immediately think of one positive thing.
- Thank God: Thank God for who He is and how He loves you.